SOPER HALL COMMUNITY CENTRE LTD
NOTICE OF TENTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
|To: All members||13th August 2021|
The Company’s Tenth Annual General Meeting will be held at Soper Hall, Caterham, Surrey, on Friday 24th September 2021 commencing at 7.00pm. Light refreshments will be available from 6.30pm.
Business to be conducted will be:
- To receive the Accounts & Directors’ Report for the year 1st December 2019 to 30th November 2020
- To receive the Chairman’s Report
- To re-elect Matthew Baker and Andy Parr who, in accordance of the Articles of Association, Retire by Rotation and who have indicatedthat they are willing to stand for re-election
- To ratify the appointment of Gina MIller
- To elect a Chairman for the forthcoming year
- To elect a Vice Chairman the forthcoming year
- To determine the Membership Subscription
Please find attached:
If you would like to nominate a Director for the Board of Directors please complete the Nomination of Director Form and return it to the Chairman – Beverley Connolly – at the address on the Form no later than Wednesday 1st September 2021. Please note that any nominee should sign the Form consenting to act as a Director, with their relevant details, duly proposed by the Member, with his/her details also completed.
If you are unable to attend the meeting and you would like to appoint a proxy to vote at the meeting please either (a) advise me in writing to the address below, or by email, or (b) advise the Chairman at Soper Hall, no later than Wednesday 1st September 2021.
Company Secretary: For and on behalf of Soper Hall Community Centre Ltd.
Address: 16 Dorking Road, Great Bookham, Leatherhead, Surrey KT23 4LX